[OpenBIOS] Fix double nvram entry on newworld

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 22:42:38 CET 2013

On 31/01/13 15:10, Alexander Graf wrote:

> Blue, once this patch is in the tree, do you think you could rebuild OpenBIOS for QEMU, so that it will land in 1.4?

We still have one outstanding patch from Olivier which I think would be
good to apply before that.

Then again how would people feel about an OpenBIOS 1.1 release? There
has been a large amount of work on both SPARC and PPC since 1.0, and I
think it would be good to write a status update/release message to raise
awareness of how far OpenBIOS has come in past few years, much in the
same way that Kevin does for SeaBIOS.