[OpenBIOS] G3Beige OpenFirmware Tree?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 16:04:48 CET 2013

On 26/01/13 18:27, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> I might try and see if I can install some kind of XCOFF gdb and take a
> look to see if I can work out from stepping through the function exactly
> which part is failing.

Well I've managed to build build binutils for Darwin here, but looks
like the only choice with Darwin is to build their fork of gdb, and the
development headers come with Xcode.

So given that I haven't got the tools to be able to debug this or build
a debug kernel myself, I'm afraid that my work here is done and I'll
have to hand the OS X baton over to someone else :(