[OpenBIOS] patches

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 16:15:11 CET 2013

On 07/01/13 14:21, Programmingkid wrote:

> Hi Mark, could you please post your patches onto the mailing list before committing them please.

Was there any patch in particular you are concerned with? To the best of
my knowledge, all of the patches except the OFMEM virtual-physical
mapping fix have been out for review in a similar form for a while now.

I've also spent a couple of days heavily testing them against my set of
PPC ISO images, so I'm not expecting any serious regressions...