[OpenBIOS] Read errors from SILO booting Debian Wheezy/sparc64

Artyom Tarasenko atar4qemu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:06:54 CEST 2013

Hi Mark,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk> wrote:
> On 26/04/13 23:12, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
>
>> With the current OpenBIOS (svn.r1129) there are errors reading initrd
>> from an ext2 partition using SILO.
>

> Is this a regression? If so, what was the last know good revision?

Doesn't look like a regression. Checked the OpenBIOS image packaged with QEMU
(they didn't update it recently) and it fails too.
Just haven't tested it before. Usually I boot from a CD/DVD image or
load the kernel directly with the -kernel option.

HTH,
Artyom

--
Regards,
Artyom Tarasenko

linux/sparc and solaris/sparc under qemu blog:
http://tyom.blogspot.com/search/label/qemu