[OpenBIOS] OpenBIOS as a boot manager

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.openbios at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 12:06:14 CEST 2013

I've got OpenFirmware as a boot manager on a couple of machines (i.e.
resident on its own partition on disc), but is it possible to use
OpenBIOS for this on a PPC Mac (specifically, a beige Old World G3?).

Is there any chance that this would drive a DVD drive sufficient to
install OS X? I'm not intending this for heavy use, but simply to
provide a test target for another open-source project.

I try to keep an eye on this mailing list, but please could somebody
point me to the current homepage and download location. Google, Wp etc.
links to http://www.openfirmware.info/Welcome_to_OpenBIOS which is well
out of date.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd