[OpenBIOS] Booting SunOS from OpenBIOS

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 21:36:26 CEST 2013

On 08/04/13 20:03, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

> Yes. It still can load kadb. The patchset looks good (although now I
> have to rebase mine 2/2).

I've just sent a patch out to the list to disable zero page mapping for
all architectures; as far as I can tell SPARC32 and PPC are fine,
whereas SPARC64 segfaults during PCI bus enumeration on bus 0 device 3.

I don't have any time left to look at this today, but I'd definitely be
interested to apply this soon if you can figure out what's going wrong.