[OpenBIOS] Suggestion for building OpenBIOS

Programmingkid programmingkidx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:47:30 CEST 2012

I was building OpenBIOS when I had an idea. What if we had each file that was being compiled displayed in the console. I am sure most people here have seen how QEMU does this when it is being built. It displays the action it is currently doing with the file it is doing the action on. So if it is compiling C source code, you would see CC file.c. This should be what happens when compiling OpenBIOS. It would give the user some idea what is going on. Is this feature something we could implement in OpenBIOS?