[OpenBIOS] SPARC64 device tree model - SBUS or PCI?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 20:22:45 CET 2012

On 26/02/12 17:52, Andreas Färber wrote:

> Am 26.02.2012 13:13, schrieb Mark Cave-Ayland:
>> If QEMU is going to continue to
>> use a PCI-based system, does anyone have a copy of the prtconf output
>> for such a system?
>
> Here's prtconf output from my PCI-based SunFire V480:

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for this, although it seems to be lacking much detail compared to
the Linux prtconf output which was very useful with SPARC32 :( Do you
have access to a Linux installation running on that same hardware at
all? For example, the output for an Ultra 2 as included in the examples
directory of the Debian sparc-utils package looks like the attached file.

Many thanks,