[OpenBIOS] OpenFirmware Documentation

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:31:06 CET 2012

Oh no! I have a few of those docs stored locally (mostly related to
graphics devices), and might be able to dig up some more. The wayback
machine at archive.org is one option for the Sun stuff. Loads of
information still at firmworks.com and openfirmware.org... what is
missing besides the Apple TNs?

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire