[OpenBIOS] Forthstrap issues

Programmingkid programmingkidx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:20:43 CET 2012

I am having issues with making forthstrap work. The program is trying to access a memory address that doesn't belong to it. I think the problem is with the calculation of the variable latest. This line in bootstrap.c is where it is calculated:
*latest = target_ucell(pointer2cell(dict) + dicthead - sizeof(cell));

My question is is the variable latest suppose to hold the address of a memory location? I can't access that value immediately after it is set.