[OpenBIOS] Building OpenBIOS - OS list

Kenneth Salerno kennethsalerno at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 17:54:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a cross-compiler chain on 32-bit Windows XP using Cygwin that I use to build OpenBIOS.

Attached are my scripts for ppc64/ppc, sparc64/sparc, s390x/s390, x86_64/x86.

Also attached are two patches for OpenBIOS to build correctly with this Cygwin environment (one is just to set options and point to my cross-compilers but the other more importantly fixes some ldscripts so I can use my 64-bit/32-bit cross-compilers correctly to build the 32-bit OpenBIOS roms instead of linking to the default 64-bit C run-time).

Ken