[OpenBIOS] Call for version 1.1?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sat May 7 01:04:41 CEST 2011

Hi all,

With the exception of the patch just posted to the list to fix the boot
word under SPARC32, I have no outstanding patches left for OpenBIOS.
Since we are now able to boot some 32-bit Solaris kernels, it seems as
good an excuse as any to put out a 1.1 release :)

We also get the satisfaction of closing this bug here:
http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/openbios/ticket/4.

Does anyone else have any other outstanding patches they feel should go
in before another release? Andreas?