[OpenBIOS] Solaris anyone?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 12:41:35 CEST 2011

On 07/06/11 22:28, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

> Where does it report 4 CPUs? I see only one in the device tree.

Yeah - there is only device, but the size of the various properties
indicate there is more than one CPU present which may confuse some things.

> boot cdrom:d -vs
>
> should do it.
> Nathan, can you check?

I don't suppose you could supply the complete output from above under
OBP for comparison? It would be interesting to see if it is the next
module which is failing, exactly which module it is.