[OpenBIOS] OpenBios Sparc64

Ghitulete Razvan razvan.ghitulete at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:45:37 CEST 2011

> I started playing with the OpenFirmware(I got a SunBlade in the
> meanwhile). But i'm not able to get an instance of the SUNW,m64B, and
> as a matter of fact of nothing, as I get a Fast Data Access MMU Miss
> every time i try the open-dev command. I know I don't need an instance
> to get the .properties of the device, but I think that MUU miss
> couldn't be a good thing...

So I kinda got rid of that MMU Miss error, but now, when i try and
open-dev the display adapter i get a 0 return code on the stack. The
output being something like this.

ok showstack
ok " /pci/SUNW,m64B " open-dev
0 ok

Is there anything wrong with this approach. I mean a reason for the 0
return code?

--
Razvan Ghitulete
Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti