[OpenBIOS] State of AIX

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 16:17:51 CET 2011

On 11/01/11 21:19, Andreas Färber wrote:

> The next open issue still is the prom_arg_t ppc64 incompatibility. The
> patches are in need of review, in particular I'm waiting for feedback
> from Blue whose suggestions I tried to pick up in v2. Those patches may
> then need rebasing since Mark incorporated PRI*32 additions into a
> sparc32 commit recently.

Ah okay - I didn't realise you were waiting either. I can test and make
sure it doesn't break SPARC64. In turn, could you take a look at patch
6/6 of my recent SPARC32/OFMEM fixes, as I believe since PPC64 still has
a ucell/cell size of 32-bits and so it will affect the generation of the
memory properties there (i.e. the top address will be truncated to 32-bits).