[OpenBIOS] sparc32 __context initialization

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 12:25:27 CET 2011

On 10/02/11 15:57, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

> You mean the native compilation won't be supported?

Hmmmm I hadn't actually thought of doing that ;)  Then again, the
message is a WARNING (non-fatal) rather than an ERROR so it should still
work - have you actually tried booting qemu with the resulting image?

If it's a warning, then it's something we should be able to fix by
altering the ldscript file I would hope.