[OpenBIOS] OpenBios Sparc64

Ghitulete Razvan razvan.ghitulete at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:56:40 CEST 2011

I meant OpenBOOT, as I am trying to write something for a V9 and qemu
doesn't have full suport for the V9 arch. But as far as i've noticed
the openbios implementation resembles the openboot one. Anywho I
managed to get passed this. It seems it was because I had the
processor in a wrong state. But now I ran into some other problems, as
it seems if I call the "finddevice" CIF command for any node, instead
of getting a valid phandle, or an -1 in case i ask for gibberish(which
i did). The CIF keeps returning the address to the string I passed as
an argument (said device that i am searching).

--
Razvan Ghitulete
Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti