[OpenBIOS] [commit] r868 - trunk/openbios-devel/libopenbios

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Thu Sep 30 19:40:52 CEST 2010

 On 9/30/10 11:46 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> Andreas Färber wrote:
>
>> Thanks for committing this!
>>
>> Please remember to include the subject beyond the square brackets as
>> well though, so that we get a readable one-line summary in Git.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andreas
>
> Ah sorry - I've just been using standard SVN comments as per the main
> repository. Blue/Stefan, should this be proper policy? Are we planning
> to switch to git at some point in the future?
No plans from my side...  I remember people didn't like the last DVCS'
(bitkeeper and GNU arch) too much, so I never considered git so far.
Not being much of a committer myself these days, I think if git solves
more problems for you guys than it creates, we should probably do it. In
that case we should move the repository to github or sourceforge, those
folks are much better at maintaining GIT repositories than I am.

Stefan