[OpenBIOS] Help with some code

Tarl Neustaedter tarl-b2 at tarl.net
Fri Sep 24 15:25:28 CEST 2010

  You should get in the habit of putting stack diagram comments on every line
of code - it will help you keep track of what you are playing with. By
convention, a stack diagram starting with $ indicates a addr,len string
pointer, which you should use in this code for clarity.

As best I can tell without stack diagrams, you are generating strings of the
form "foo: set-foo foo ! ; foo", and it's probably barfing on "foo:" . I'm not
sure what this is supposed to accomplish.

Replace the "eval" with a "type" and you should be able to see what it's
generating.