[OpenBIOS] starting

Blue Swirl blauwirbel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:11:17 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Segher Boessenkool
<segher at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
>> How about reusing a decent existing ABI? We don't export any binary
>> interfaces, internally the ABI will be used at least by .S files.
>
> That's what everyone else does: use the linux ABI.

That doesn't work either, make fails with:
checking for intptr_t... no
checking for uintptr_t... no
checking for pid_t... no
checking for library containing strerror... configure: error: Link
tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.
make[1]: *** [configure-target-libiberty] Error 1

The configure line was:
./configure --target=powerpc64-linux --enable-targets=powerpc64-linux
--disable-nls --disable-threads --enable-languages=c --disable-shared
--disable-libssp --disable-multilib --disable-decimal-float
--disable-libmudflap

This is with gcc-4.6-20100925.