[OpenBIOS] ppc64 MMU issues

Andreas Färber andreas.faerber at web.de
Mon Nov 8 22:48:01 CET 2010

Am 08.11.2010 um 10:34 schrieb Mark Cave-Ayland:

> Andreas Färber wrote:
>
>> Since r945 everything except for the trampoline issue should be in
>> SVN.
>
> Cool! :)

Ah, no! Forgot about the exception handlers (preamble, epilogue). :( I
have local patches that #ifdef the whole definitions and provide
alternative ones for ppc64. But I'd rather supply a 2-step patch to
drop the template macros and use #ifdef'ery inside the macro
definition for ppc64/ppc differences, given that long-term we won't
need the second version.

Andreas