[OpenBIOS] [RFC v2] Pretty-print reg property

Segher Boessenkool segher at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Nov 5 20:02:30 CET 2010

Have a look at http://forth.sourceforge.net/standard/dpans/

> Mind to explain your 0.r choice of name? What's the r for?

There is a standard word .r ( n len -- ) that prints a number
in a field at least len chars long, or as much as needed.  My
0.r does the same, but fills to the left with zeroes instead
of spaces.  The "r" stands for "right(-aligned)" I believe.

Segher