[OpenBIOS] Missing portid properties

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon May 3 13:36:10 CEST 2010

Tarl Neustaedter wrote:

> Those are all SPARC registers. What it's doing is copying the registers
> to a buffer, presumably to be restored later.
>
> It looks like the trap registers (%tstate, %tnpc, %tt) are prefixed by
> %tl-c - which is presumably the trap-level pointer.

Okay, thanks. Looks like I'll have to browse the OpenBoot source to find
out the stack diagrams for these words to reimplement them in OpenBIOS.

There's also more huge chunks of Forth embedded in
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/systemz/sirius/usr/src/uts/sun4/os/startup.c
to manage the TTEs aswell :(  Alas since these aren't part of the
official OF specification, it's probably going to take some time to
figure out which words/defers are missing and reimplement them.