[OpenBIOS] [commit] r693 - in trunk/openbios-devel: arch/amd64 arch/ppc/qemu arch/sparc32 arch/sparc64 arch/x86 drivers include include/arch/common include/arch/ppc include/arch/sparc64 include/libopenbios in...

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 21:12:32 CET 2010

Blue Swirl wrote:

> PPC build is broken:
>
>   LINK  openbios-qemu.elf
> libopenbios.a(elf_info.o): In function `collect_elfboot_info':
> /src/openbios-devel/obj-ppc/../libopenbios/elf_info.c:108: undefined
> reference to `virt_offset'
> /src/openbios-devel/obj-ppc/../libopenbios/elf_info.c:109: undefined
> reference to `virt_offset'
> /src/openbios-devel/obj-ppc/../libopenbios/elf_info.c:111: undefined
> reference to `virt_offset'
>
> I'm not sure this patch is the reason, but it matches virt_offset.

Yeah, I just noticed this. I'm not quite sure why it's happening because
elf_info.c #includes asm/io.h which contains the definition for
virt_offset...

One of the reasons I've been splitting everything across multiple
commits today is to make it easier to bisect in the event that I manage
to accidentally break anything ;)