[OpenBIOS] Tidying up the modules subdirectory

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 16:01:48 CET 2010

Blue Swirl wrote:

> Yes, build is fixed now.

Cool. I'm now taking a look at synchronising the layout between the
OpenBIOS code directories and the include/ directory hierarchy and would
like to suggest some changes here too.

In particular, I'd like to propose the following re-organisation:

1) Move the architecture specific dirs from include/ to include/arch
2) Match the directory structure with the OpenBIOS code, e.g.

    include/arch/.../
    include/drivers/
    include/kernel/
    include/libc/ (already there)
    include/libopenbios/

The only thing I am currently undecided upon is where to put the
configuration files, e.g. config.h, sysinclude.h and mconfig.h. Should
these just go directly under include/?