[OpenBIOS] Tidying up the modules subdirectory

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 21:49:37 CET 2010

Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

>> Good plan, though "common" does not describe the directory contents
>> well. I don't have a better name in hand (misc: vague, arch/common:
>> same problem, loaders: could be something else, core: not so core
>> stuff, kernel: already taken).
>
> Yeah, I know what you mean. How about keeping the non-package specific C
> files in modules/ but then creating a new packages/ subdirectory to
> store the package C implementations?

Please find attached a preliminary patch that implements the above. I'm
still not 100% sure on the directory names, however I hope the diff
shows the idea behind what I'm trying to do. As well as moving files to
a different directory, I've also tidied up a few naming conventions to
make things easier to follow.