[OpenBIOS] [commit] r805 - in trunk/openbios-devel: arch/ppc/qemu arch/sparc32 arch/sparc64 forth/admin

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 19:47:27 CEST 2010

Blue Swirl wrote:

> Could you please try to avoid committing broken patches? At the
> minimum, you should test that all of Sparc32, Sparc64 and PPC still
> boot.

Ooops, sorry about that - I've been struggling to get hold of a Debian
etch SPARC32 CD image to test with. After an hour or so of googling, I
managed to a pull off a copy of an old sparc etch ISO off an obscure
archive in Japan :O

Anyhow, it should now be fixed and at least I have a SPARC32 reference
ISO to test moving forward.