[OpenBIOS] /packages/disk-label, /packages/sun-parts and /packages/misc-files

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 19:09:54 CEST 2010

Laurent Vivier wrote:

> Yes, I have: I added them last year to be able to manage the "dir" command...

(*squints at the code*). Right, I see - the grubfs APIs aren't really
designed for directory listings. Okay, I'll leave as it is at the moment.

I did have a quick look at whether it would be worth re-syncing with
GRUB2, but I think we'd have a licensing issue since GRUB 2 is GPLv3
whereas OpenBIOS is GPLv2.