[OpenBIOS] (no subject)

CHRIS PITZER dogstarr at q.com
Tue Jan 5 18:00:33 CET 2010

I have an old Dell Optiplex GX150 Mini-Tower that only supports 512MB of RAM (maximum) and uses an old Pentium III processor. If I add more RAM than is allowed my system won't boot-It says "memory error". I'm not sure but I think the motherboard hardware would allow more RAM but the Dell Bios prohibit this. So, upon discovering the OpenBios web site I have come to believe that the software it provides can help me. But I have no idea which download or downloads will do the job. Furthermore I have no idea how to use the software. Ideally I would like to (Flash) replace my Dell Bois version A11 with a bois that will allow more RAM and greater control of the processor. Is this what these programs do and how do I use them? Please help if you can.