[OpenBIOS] Latest SPARC64 & Milax update

Igor Kovalenko igor.v.kovalenko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 00:08:35 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk> wrote:
> Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
>
>> OFMEM: **** ofmem_claim failure ***!
>> Claim failed!
>>
>> byte-load: stack overflow, diff 1
>>  ok
>> 0 >
>
> Some more tracing using the debugger seems to indicate something failing at
> this section in elf_loader_init_program:
>

> if( ofmem_claim( phdr[i].p_vaddr, phdr[i].p_memsz, 0 ) == -1 ) {
>        printk("Claim failed!\n");
>        return;
> }

Memory range which it tries to claim is already mapped.
If I try to comment out this failing statement, it copies elf
data to target addresses, and control is returned to prompt.

'go' reports 'go is not yet implemented'

--
Kind regards,
Igor V. Kovalenko