[OpenBIOS] Documentation problem in primitives.c

Andreas Färber andreas.faerber at web.de
Sat Feb 27 12:33:15 CET 2010

Am 25.02.2010 um 19:46 schrieb Programmingkid:

>> Message: 1
>> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:18:37 +0100
>> From: Andreas F?rber <andreas.faerber at web.de>
>> Subject: Re: [OpenBIOS] Documentation problem in primitives.c

>> While you're at it, s/in used by/used by/ (or s/in used by/in use
>> by/)
>>
> I'm sorry, I 'm not sure what you wrote means. What does it mean?

It's supposed to be a regular expression. It means the English grammar
in the comment is wrong, too, and could/should be fixed while we're
fixing the file name there. If you want to fix it yourself, look at
"in used by" and decide which fix is semantically correct there -
either the "in" is wrong or the "d".

Andreas