[OpenBIOS] Documentation problem in primitives.c
programmingkidx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:48:35 CET 2010
In the file Kernel/primitives.c, it say that there is another list of forth words in the file unix.c, but there is no list. Here is the quote from primitives.c.
/* words is a function array of all native code functions in used by
* the dictionary, i.e. CFAs and primitives.
* Any change here needs a matching change in the primitive word's
* name list that is kept for bootstrapping in arch/unix/unix.c
* NOTE: THIS LIST SHALL NOT CHANGE (EXCEPT MANDATORY ADDITIONS AT
* THE END). ANY OTHER CHANGE WILL BREAK COMPATIBILITY TO OLDER
* BINARY DICTIONARIES.
I think this should say the matching list is in bootstrap.c, and not in arch/unix/unix.c.
More information about the OpenBIOS