[OpenBIOS] [commit] r739 - trunk/openbios-devel/libopenbios

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 17:48:41 CEST 2010

Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> This points the finger at ofmem_update_mmu_translations()

In fact, it is possible to narrow down the culprit even further. If I
comment out the set_property() call in ofmem_update_mmu_translations()
then everything works fine. If I leave it in but change ncells to
(ncells - 1) then that works too (but then of course the property array
is one cell short).

It almost seems to suggest some kind of off-by-one or alignment error in
the property setting code which is clobbering memory in Forth somewhere,
but the specification seems to suggest that properties aren't aligned
and a quick eye-ball of the property code hasn't yielded anything obvious.

Can anyone else see something I've missed?