[OpenBIOS] r624 - trunk/openbios-devel/forth/system

Tarl Neustaedter Tarl.Neustaedter at Sun.COM
Sat Nov 21 18:00:13 CET 2009

Nick Couchman wrote:
> But, if I check our rev 623, I'm back to the seek failed error :-).

There seems to be some confusion between call-method and $call-method.

Call-method is defined as a client interface service in section 6.3.2.2
of IEEE 1275, with an argument list (cstyle): IN: [ string] method,
ihandle, arg1, arg2... in other words, ( ... , arg2, arg1, ihandle, adr,
len --)

$call-method is a base 1275 method defined in section 5.3.4.2 with an
argument list of ( ..., adr, len, ihandle -- ??? )

Looking back at edit 624, it looks like the changes were being made to
call-method, which were not correct.

It looks like the changes to read/write/seek were correct, but the
change to call-method was mistaken.