[OpenBIOS] Sparc64 OpenBIOS

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Thu Nov 19 22:10:48 CET 2009

>>> On 2009/11/19 at 13:59, Tarl Neustaedter <Tarl.Neustaedter at Sun.COM> wrote:
> Whuups. Something else I just noticed:
>> 5bbf : (compile) b(;) [ 0xc2 ]
>> 5bc0 : 0 [ 0xa5 ]
>> 5bc1 : b(to) [ 0xc3 ]
>> 5bc5 : do-boot [ 0x8e7 ]
>>
> We seem to be missing a word. After the compile is done, we should have
> "0 to my-self" followed by "do-boot". I don't see the my-self there. If
> it's just a peculiarity of the debugger to not show the destination, no
> problem - but if he tries to do "0 to do-boot", that will barf.

Not sure...here are some other bits of output with "(to)":

       (offset) e
584b : (compile) fs-name [ 0x8c5 ]
584c : (compile) swap [ 0x49 ]
584d : (compile) move [ 0x78 ]
584e : (compile) -1 [ 0xa4 ]
584f : (compile) b(to) [ 0xc3 ]
5852 : (compile) bbranch [ 0x13 ]
       (offset) 5

5a8a : b(:) [ 0xb7 ]
5a8b : (compile) dup [ 0x47 ]
5a8c : (compile) b(to) [ 0xc3 ]
5a90 : (compile)  [ 0x8d7 ]
5a91 : (compile) b(lit) [ 0x10 ]
5a96 : (compile) <> [ 0x3d ]
5a97 : (compile) b?branch [ 0x14 ]

5b0d : (compile) die [ 0x809 ]
5b0e : (compile) b(>resolve) [ 0xb2 ]
5b0f : (compile) b(to) [ 0xc3 ]
5b12 : (compile) swap [ 0x49 ]
5b13 : (compile) b(to) [ 0xc3 ]
5b16 : (compile) swap [ 0x49 ]
5b18 : (compile)  [ 0x898 ]
5b19 : (compile) b(;) [ 0xc2 ]

But I don't know if those are similar cases or not - a couple of them seem to involve memory addresses...

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.