[OpenBIOS] Sparc64 OpenBIOS

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu Nov 19 09:24:34 CET 2009

Tarl Neustaedter wrote:
> It looks like the forth code is simply wrong. The first few tokens in
> forth/system/ciface.fs:seek are clearly expecting arguments in the
> wrong order ("swap rot dup ihandle>phandle" expects ihandle in the 3rd
> argument rather than 1st). The question is what in OpenBios depends on
> that misbehaviour, and there I am very much out of my depth.
Nothing _in_ OpenBIOS should be using client interface methods. If it
did, we should fix that as we proceed.

With such a bug I wonder, however, how we could ever boot a client.

Attached patch should improve the behavior. It's untested though,
possibly additional cleanup is needed after call-method...