[OpenBIOS] Sparc64 OpenBIOS

Tarl Neustaedter Tarl.Neustaedter at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 18 23:40:02 CET 2009

Nick Couchman wrote:
>> [....]
>> cif: seek    ( low,high ihandle -- status )
>>

> So, is this a change that needs to be made in the OpenBIOS forth code, in the Qemu code, or somewhere else??

It looks like the forth code is simply wrong. The first few tokens in
forth/system/ciface.fs:seek are clearly expecting arguments in the wrong
order ("swap rot dup ihandle>phandle" expects ihandle in the 3rd
argument rather than 1st). The question is what in OpenBios depends on
that misbehaviour, and there I am very much out of my depth.