[OpenBIOS] see "" literals crash fix patch

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Tue Nov 17 17:57:46 CET 2009

Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Whilst playing around with a SPARC64 image, I noticed that the see
> word was still crashing on words containing "" literals as per my
> earlier report here:
>
> http://lists.openbios.org/pipermail/openbios/2009-January/003432.html
If you guys have simple ideas on how to work around deficiencies of the
"see" word, please do go ahead... Sometimes things are really simple to
fix, especially if it's not loops, it might just require to add a dummy
word (to determine lit and ' for example)
> Is there any reason why Stefan's patch posted as part of this thread
> has not been applied to SVN?

I think I simply forgot... Done now in r613