[OpenBIOS] PATCH: Implement Forth source debugger for OpenBIOS

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 00:33:37 CET 2009

Segher Boessenkool wrote:

> Anyway, run benchmarks and report them here please.
>

> Segher

Okay. I managed to find a recursive fibonacci forth implementation which
gives the following results for fib(28):

Latest SVN without patch: 37s
Latest SVN with path: 59s

So that works out as roughly a 60% increase in execution time just for
adding the extra checks :(  This seems beyond even my limit of
acceptability, although I have some ideas to work around this...