[OpenBIOS] PATCH: Fix b(do) ... b(leaves) ... b(loop)/b(+loop)

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu May 21 23:22:31 CEST 2009

Stefan Reinauer wrote:

> Can you run this with "true to ?fcode-verbose"? I wonder what those
> reserved fcode words are.

Sure. As I mentioned in the previous email, it is the
push-package/pop-package functions which are missing. I found a
reference to those functions here:
http://playground.sun.com/1275/proposals/Closed/Accepted/215-it.txt.

 From reading this I think it's just a case of maintaining a stack of
phandles, but I'm still quite new to Forth. If you think you could come
up with something reasonably quickly, I'd be happy to test it. Otherwise
I'll see if I can come up with something myself.