[OpenBIOS] Removing warnings

Stuart Brady sdbrady at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 11 15:38:59 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 04:15:34PM +0200, Blue Swirl wrote:
> On 1/11/09, Laurent Vivier <laurent at lvivier.info> wrote:
> >  Colul we enable -Werror for targets compiling correctly (it is the case for
> > ppc) ?
>
> That should be OK.

Given that GCC can warn needlessly (especially if you turn on some of
the more noisy warnings), you might consider using -Werror=<warning>
instead of just -W<warning> for the specific warnings that you consider
critical.  (I'd recommend -Werror=all, at the very least.)

Unfortunately, though, this requires GCC 4.2 or later.

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady