[OpenBIOS] Incorrect implementation of b?branch?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:06:30 CET 2009

Blue Swirl wrote:

> Basically looks OK to my untrained eyes, except I wonder if there are
> sign extension functions in Forth.

Thanks for the review. The nearest things I can find are in section
7.3.2.4 of forth/bootstrap/bootstrap.fs, but these are clearly just
byte-swapping words.

I'm reasonably confident that it's safe to apply as its quite a small
contained patch. However it may be worth someone with more Forth
experience casting a quick eye over it to make sure I haven't done
something too stupid...