[OpenBIOS] Faulty Qemu SPARC64 IDE emulation?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Sun Dec 27 18:45:47 CET 2009

Blue Swirl wrote:

>> Okay; are you working on this at the moment? I've tried searching for
>> sparc64 pci memory and qemu but don't seem to have found any hits. Can you
>> point me towards the relevant patches?
>
> Please try these patches.

Sorry for the delay on this; I've just tried applying these patches to
my updated qemu and it seems that parts of them have already been applied.

Looking through the changelog I see a partial reversion of these patches
listed as commit c71b5b4a9c4ee680bc48eb02386f1dc4311e0fdb. Does that
mean that this still needs some work before it can be activated in qemu?