[OpenBIOS] r641 - in trunk/openbios-devel/forth: bootstrap device

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Wed Dec 9 03:01:54 CET 2009

>>> On 2009/12/08 at 18:36, Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk>
wrote:

> Again - any chance you trace this using the Forth debugger instead?
> Otherwise it's pretty much impossible to find out where you are in the
> Forth code by catching it at the system level.

I'll give it a shot - it's difficult with the Nevada code because it seems to lack some of the debugging ability.  I seem to be able to debug everything except the boot process, or I can go to the extreme of getting the verbose fcode output - not much in between.

>> What version of Milax are you using?  I downloaded the 0.4 ISO and all I get
> is "Unsupported Image Format" when I try to boot.
>
> I'm using 0.3.2. AFAICT 0.4 is only available for x86 unless you can
> find a link indicating otherwise :(

Ah - that must be it...I hate it when I make stupid mistakes like that!

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.