[OpenBIOS] r641 - in trunk/openbios-devel/forth: bootstrap device

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Wed Dec 9 02:31:17 CET 2009

>>> On 2009/12/08 at 18:09, <svn at openbios.org> wrote:
> Author: mcayland
> Date: 2009-12-09 02:09:48 +0100 (Wed, 09 Dec 2009)
> New Revision: 641
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/openbios-devel/forth/bootstrap/bootstrap.fs
>    trunk/openbios-devel/forth/device/fcode.fs
> Log:
> Revert r638, apply previous patch to extend control flow stack items to 2
> data stack items, and fix the Fcode evaluator to use
> this new information to correctly resolve destination (b<mark) references.
> See the email archives for further discussion on why
> this is required.
>
> Hopefully this should finally resolve the Fcode backward branch problem; at
> least all previous incorrect resolutions now appear
> correct and the Fcode evaluator no longer crashes or gets stuck in a loop
> while attempting to boot Milax.

Updated and rebuilt OpenBIOS - still getting the same unhandled exception at the same place:
(gdb) l *0x00000000ffd10e54
0xffd10e54 is in cfetch (../include/openbios/stack.h:34).
29	typedef ucell phandle_t;
30
31
32
33
34	static inline void PUSH(ucell value) {
35		dstack[++dstackcnt] = (value);
36	}
37	static inline void PUSH_xt( xt_t xt ) { PUSH( (ucell)xt ); }
38	static inline void PUSH_ih( ihandle_t ih ) { PUSH( (ucell)ih ); }

What version of Milax are you using?  I downloaded the 0.4 ISO and all I get is "Unsupported Image Format" when I try to boot.

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.