[OpenBIOS] Strange request when attempting to build the latest release

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:14:57 CET 2007

Hello!
It seems that with the later releases of OpenBIOS from the SVN place I
get a strange request:
root at jimkirk:/usr/src/openbios/openbios-devel# make

Please install the OpenBIOS fcode utilities.

Download with :
  $ svn co svn://openbios.org/openbios/fcode-utils

make: *** [requirements] Error 1
root at jimkirk:/usr/src/openbios/openbios-devel#

Well I did that. I then repeated the make command, it said the same
thing. Any suggestions for configuring the fcode-utils, and where they
should be placed? I stuck my copy inside the same tree as the OpenBIOS
SVN release.

Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."