[OpenBIOS] FCode on an embedded Leon-Sparc system

Rolf Schroedter Rolf at Rolf-Schroedter.de
Tue Sep 19 22:29:05 CEST 2006

Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Rolf, since you said you can already run "bare" C code and you
> don't need a "BIOS", you're probably better off using a normal
> Forth system on your machine, and save yourself the work of
> stripping OpenBIOS until it is what you want.

For the development phase I would like to have a real Forth system,
interpreting ascii source.
For flight the number & size of telecommands is limited, therefore it
would be nice to have bytecodes
with a bytecode compiler/decompiler to be used on ground. That's why I'm
thinking about FCode.

Thanks & regards,
Rolf.

--