[OpenBIOS] Problem about make

Zhang Wei-r63237 Wei.Zhang at freescale.com
Thu Nov 23 03:48:10 CET 2006

There is not 'config' or 'configure' target in Makefile. But I follow
the steps in README file. This problem seems to occur in the process of
generating $(ODIR)/Makefile. And the error message is the xml tools
'xsltproc' output. I don't know why 'xsltproc' reports these error.
Maybe the xml tools version? I use Debian now.

Thanks!