[OpenBIOS] Sparc32 rocks

Blue Swirl blueswir1 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 21:09:15 CEST 2006

I found the cause for memory corruption, the IO map area (set in ldscript)
was not large enough. CD boot works, I fixed the block size issues. CPU halt
and reboot are OK.

There are still some problems with the device tree, somehow Proll tree is
still better than native one. The difference is that using the Forth tree
Linux hangs at some point, but with Proll tree we get shell prompt in Qemu
sparc-test. I'm not sure whether the static tree makes any difference
anymore.