[OpenBIOS] Sparc update

Blue Swirl blueswir1 at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 16:44:44 CEST 2006

I found the annoying bug that sometimes prevented any disk access. This was
because the IOMMU page table alignment restriction (32k) was satisfied in
virtual memory level, but not physical. Depending on the compilation
options, phase of moon etc. ESP memory access didn't work. Now I tried
several compilers, switches and debug options and every version produced
works.

The rest of the patch fixes some warnings (GCC 4.1) and changes over to
switch_context method at boot. Some newly enabled filesystem code needed
more bits from libgcc.

No progress with Linux.